- Front-end frameworks and libraries: jQuery, Compass, Grunt, Node, Foundation, Bootstrap, Angular (training).
- Knowledge of how to employ the jQuery library for visual effects, event handling, and document manipulation.
- Thorough understanding of responsive and adaptive web design strategies, fluid layouts and positioning, browser behavior and compatibility, cross-browser issues and solutions, and coding for SEO.
- Experience with source code management tools (Git, SVN).
- Experience with Scrum (Agile methodology): Version One, Trello, Pivotal Tracker, Scrumdo.
- Experience integrating with backend technologies such as Service Oriented Architectures; JSON and XML.
- UX wireframes, user interface UI design: OmniGraffle, Axure, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, SVG.
- IDE: Sublime, Aptana, Emmet.
- Devops: LAMP (Linux, Apache, NGINX, MYSQL, PHP). Vagrant, vbox, Ubuntu, Chef. Linux command line; Drush, Bash. Deployment to: Aegir (Omega8), Pantheon, Acquia, Digital Ocean.
- Data Visualization: Leaflet, D3, GC.
- Video: Camtasia, Final Cut, Premier, After-Effects.
- Visual diff testing: Grunt Photobox, Wraith.
- Other capabilities: SEO, Automated Marketing, analytics implementation.
Clients I have assisted over the past 15+ years (via employment and contract): Google, IBM, Nextel, Campbell Soup Company (Pepperidge Farm, Vlasic, Pace, Godiva, V8, Prego, Franco-American, Arnotts, Swanson), Doubleclick, Sharp, GM Card, Dupont , Coke, Sesame Workshop, Olympus, Lockheed Martin, Comcast, Four Seasons, Agere, Lucent, Genuity , US Army, Maxfli, CertainTeed, SmithKline Beecham, Fox Chase Cancer Center, Johns Hopkins Hospital, DuPont Merck, Abbott, Eyetech, McNeil , MediSense, ICI Zeneca, Rational Software, Electronic Payment Systems, Towers Perrin, RenuitNOW, Morgan Lewis Bockius, Neko, Into Networks, Fitch, 3-Dimensional Pharmaceuticals, , Point of View, Beacon Hill Civic Association, Baltimore Aquarium, Doner Advertising, Insight Express, Northernlight, Babson College, Analog, Dexter, Independence Blue Cross, Sol Beer, Mangosoft , Ortho-Mcneil, Arthur Andersen, CertainTeed, Hal Lewis Group, Cigna, PECO Energy, Pennsylvania Power & Light, Leopard (Ogilvy), Mullen, Wilson Architecture, Barrett Communications.
August 2013 – Present (1 year +) Boulder Colorado
October 2009 – Present - S.E.Asia & Colorado
April 2008 to September 2009 (1year 6 months).
Running the Sell-Side (Publisher) In-Stream Video Solutions Consulting Team with focus on interactive advertising and marketing. Services included assisting clients in implementing APIs for ad serving (DART Rich Media / Motif) for in-stream video and Rich Media. Responsible for day-to-day management, working with clients from start-ups to blue chips, hire, motivate and oversee staff, product commercialization and readiness.
February 2006 – April 2008 (2 years 3 months). Thornton, CO
Managing the North American DART Motif technology services team consisting of over 14 product and technology specialists between CO and NY.
November 2004 – February 2006 (1 year 4 months). Boulder, CO area
Developing Interactive B2B marketing for clients such as IBM, Level3 and Motorola. Creating Flash micro-sites, landing pages, Web Apps, Animated Intros and Interactive Demos. Also working with Avid, After Effects, Combustion and Studio Max.
September 2001 – November 2004 (3 years 3 months) Boston area
Designing, developing and managing e-Learning activities, creating interactive and engaging 6-12th grade educational content. Consulting with technology project managers and curriculum teams to scope and prototype projects. Managed vendor development and project deployment. Worked with teams: Science Explorer, Exploring Life, Math, Social Studies, Biology, Writing and Grammar, Literature, SuccessNet, PHSchool.
September 2000 – September 2001 (1 year 1 month).
Managing the interactive production team while developing in Flash & Director for online advertising, streaming rich media banners, interactive demos, CBTs, sales tools, CDROMs, supporting TV, print and direct marketing campaigns.
Challenge: Taking source from print designers and making it work interactively online.
Clients included; Nextel Communications, Agere, Lucent, The GM Card, GM Certified Used Vehicles, Genuity, InsightExpress, Mangosoft, Rational Software, Northernlight, Coke, Babson, Analog, Four Seasons, Neko, Into Networks, Sol Beer, Dexter, Sesame Workshop, Maxfli, Olympus, Ortho-Mcneil.
June 2000 – September 2000 (4 months) Boston MA
Web site, Flash development, Director, and DV Video production.
Clients included; Nextel, InPhonic, Fitch, 3-Dimensional Pharmaceuticals, Wilson Architecture, Barrett Communications, Point of View, Eyetech, Abbott MediSense.
September 1999 – June 2000 (10 months) Philadelphia
June 1997 – June 1999 (2 years 1 month) Philadelphia
Created video for Broadcast, CDROM multimedia and Internet productions. Extensive Macromedia Director production and Lingo coding. 3D character animation and interactive interface design. Digital video effects. Cross platform hybrid CD-ROM development.
June 1995 – June 1997 (2 years 1 month) World Headquarters, NJ
Directed and managed multimedia communications and corporate events. Worked directly with senior executives. Evaluated outside vendors. Managed project specifications, budgets and schedules. Assisted with hands-on expertise during creative development process. Worked with Campbell's owned companies; Pepperidge Farm, Vlasic, Pace, Godiva, V8, Prego, Franco-American, Arnotts, Swanson.
Philadelphia, PA area. Staff Illustrator creating publication and presentation material for medical and scientific departments. I Illustrated anatomical drawings for surgeons, patient education material and Lab diagrams for scientific journals. Hostory: Used Illustrator 88 and PixelPaintPro (PrePhotoshop).